Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blogger access


Blogger access
Originally uploaded by grazulis.
I cannot get to Blogger anymore. Google is also occasionally available. Of course, Wikipedia is back, so it's not all bad news, but not being able to reach some sites is extremely frustrating. Wishing I had thought to enable email posts.
I am doing this through Flickr, which I remembered allows me to post, but it is a bit of a pain because I can't edit or make changes afterwards.
Things are going well, though. I have written over 25000 words for Nanowrimo which means that I am on target. This is after a very shaky start because of a lack of time the first weekend and my being a little ill. Overall I'm really enjoying the process of writing the book in such a short space of time. It has taught me a lot and the book might actually be half-way ok by the end. After a lot of revisions.
I also got word that my story is in the next issue of Interzone. It will be published in January.
Other than that, things have been pretty quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.